Account Provisioning & Build Specialist
We are looking for an independent, motivated individual who has a keen eye for
detail. You must be able to work quickly and efficiently under a deadline. You will
need to be able to work well with all departments within the company.
This team handles the setup and provisioning of clients that sign up to use our service.
Regardless of vertical (rent, storage, dues), this team will setup the following for
• Usage of our services
• Ensure that the correct rates are setup properly during onboarding and the
duration of the client lifecycle
• Set up and update the integration settings to ensure they are correct and working
properly for each client (integrated clients only)
• Bank account change requests
• Activating and deactivating accounts
• Quality Control of all changes made to an account
• This team also handles the ordering and setup for any of our clients that need a
direct MIDs (Merchant ID Number) with anyone of our several processing
• Familiarity with both Domestic and International platforms and associated
• 2÷ years customer service experience preferred
• Queue management skills delivering regularly to client service level agreements
and key performance indicators with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office products and Salesforcecom.
• Quick learner and ability to apply techniques in a fast-paced, high pressure and
• Ability to prioritize problems as they arise dealing with more pressing issues
• Adaptability to a growing and changing environment.
• Independent and self-directed with a well-developed sense of urgency and follow
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to speak to all
level of internal employees and external clients in a polite, patient, clear and
focused manner, understanding the level of detail appropriate for the
• Associates/Bachelor’s degree (in process or complete) is strongly preferred, but
will consider equivalent experience in the field.
Job Status: Full Time