We are looking for an Administrative Specialist to join our growing CPX team. In this role you will be responsible for providing support to ensure efficient operation and management of the office. You will support senior managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Reporting to the SVP of Business Services your responsibilities will include:
- Handle all phone calls and manage internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate and arrange for ordering and setup of meals when visitors are onsite.
- Collect and distribute all incoming mail and courier items.
- Manage general office administration and facilities requests.
- Manage the coordination of ad-hoc company functions/events.
- Assist in the production of process flows (internal, client-specific, etc.) as assigned to ensure clear and precise process and procedure is in place for work flows and activities.
- Support senior leadership team with travel as required and expense report creation and submission.
- Provide support for business reporting needs.
- Client-specific duties:
- Support check processing activities for payments received via PO Box.
- Process ACH.COM payments as needed.
- Customize and distribute non-disclosure agreements as requested.
- Distribute executable documents through use of DocuSign.
- Provide back up support to customer service phone systems during overflow periods or during short staffing, lunch, etc.
- Assist in the Know Your Customer/Customer Identification Program (KYC/CIP) program by working with the Priority Commercial Payments Underwriter to research clients identified on credit applications.
- Other duties and special projects as identified
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Good professional image, excellent phone mannerism, and enthusiasm in customer service
- Proactive and highly resourceful
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Acute attention to detail
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Other applications as identified highly preferred; training provided
Job Status: Full Time