Job Title: Automation Lead
Reports To: EVP of Engineering
We are looking for innovative and enthusiastic technologists with passion for writing high quality code to join our Engineering team.You will be part of a dynamic and talented technology global team delivering and supporting a Fintech product platform built with the latest technology stack to meet the growth needs of the business. As part of the engineering team, you will have the opportunity to work on a leading-edge technology solutions platform primarily on web and server-side applications.You will work closely with the development, support, operations and product management team for clear understanding of the requirements and business use cases and then work on designing test strategy, documenting detailed test cases, executing test cases and automation for the features.You will be collaborating with the Product, Development and Operational teams to ensure the designed service is fully operational with streamlined process and procedures for ongoing support and maintenance.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Ensure high quality and timely delivery of products.
- Creating automation sheets, executing them and analyzing the results.
- Assist with manual Functionality, Compatibility, Integration and Regression Testing when needed.
- Reporting daily work status to the reporting lead.
- Responsible for releasing product features to production using a combination of manual and auto-testing techniques.
- Be a domain, product and process champion.
- Working in sprint teams to ensure timely delivery with high quality.
- Work with the Product communications team to ensure proper translation of the functionality into product release notes, admin and user guides etc.
- Be an amazing team member and contributor.
- Accurately record time spent on tasks.
- Communicates effectively with team and management.
- Maintain a positive attitude at work to ensure a high morale in the team.
- Aligns behaviors with core values of the company.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Provide automation leadership and product ownership.
- Own the stability of the entire product suite in production.
- Formulate, execute, and manage the strategy of testing new releases going to production. Both manual & automated testing included.
- Perform thorough code reviews to ensure automated tests are implemented consistently across the suite.
- Constantly evaluate new automated testing mechanisms and diversify to improve efficiency and coverage.
- Identify & track the test coverage or equivalent metric to measure &improve the effectiveness of tests
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL Queries and understanding of Complex SQLQueries.
- Expertise in any standard test case and defect management tool like ALM, Bugzilla, JIRA, TestRail, etc.
- Batch processes such as batch uploads and file drops.
- Prior experience in testing REST APIs.
- Hands on experience with automation testing.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently.
- Business Knowledge on financial services domain experiences.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1397