Job Title: Automation Tester
Reports to: Direct of Quality Assurance
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Work closely with developers and product owners in an agile environment. Expect to spend about 90% of your time designing and writing test automation, and 10% of your time supporting regression testing, test documentation, coordination of QA feedback and issue resolution...other tasks as needed to drive high quality sprint releases.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Establish test coverage and filling gaps in existing automation.
- Understanding our product in detail to ensure optimal test coverage.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to multitask.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Desire to grow your knowledge and skills.
- Assist in building a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
- Self motivated..work with minimal to no supervision.
- Software testing.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree.
4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Be comfortable and adaptive working in a timeline-heavy environment.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement