B2B Account Executive
Job title: B2B Account Executive
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Strategic Partnerships
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our direct sales organization. As a member of the team you will be responsible for working with existing partners in order to identify and close brand new business within a defined territory. You will work closely within the Priority sales channel focusing on generating revenue through our CPX AP automation product and other related services. This critical role builds excellent relationships with our partners and their clients for better, faster, simpler, and safer digital payment solutions for their A/P and other cash-flow needs. It is an outstanding time to join an industry leader in a huge market opportunity.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Report to Senior Vice President of Strategic Partnerships on sales, new relationship acquisition and revenue forecasts.
- Provide continual 1-on-1 meetings and performance reviews for each assigned strategic relationship and relationship with key stakeholders.
- Determine the timing and content of touch points along the customer journey to drive optimal adoption, including key stakeholders as you progress.
- Collaborate internally to prospect and close new relationships.
- Proven ability to build a 3x pipeline through partner relationships.
- Coordinate with marketing on communications efforts to synchronize outreach to our customers and their customers.
- Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet customer spend goals and overall process improvements.
- Provide materials, support, training and data that help our partners dive deeper into their base of clients.
- Track and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics, and work closely with the implementation team to ensure spend goals are met.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B sales with a successful track record of sales performance.
- SaaS new business sales experience required.
- Consistent track record of success and achievement
- Proficient in using sales tools such as Salesforce.com and LinkedIn.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual.
- Excellent written and oral skills, highly articulate.
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving abilities
- Passion about customer satisfaction and a commitment to diversity of thought and consideration of different ideas
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills and comfortable when interacting in both one-on-one and group settings
- Influencing skills and ability to build good working relationships
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement