BIP Enrollment Specialist
Job Title: BIP Enrollment Specialist
Reports To: VP-Supplier Enrollment
Location: Alpharetta, GA (temporarily remote)
Enrollment Specialist is responsible for driving supplier acceptance and activations for a major financial institution. This includes working directly with the Buyer Initiated Payment Sales team to achieve results as outlined by the organization.
Enrollment Specialist partners with the sales team to make it simple for suppliers to migrate to electronic payments. These payment platforms allow organizations to centralize multiple payment methods onto a single, secure online portal to streamline processes and improve visibility by gaining greater control over payments.
As an Enrollment Specialist, a qualified candidate will call on merchants to facilitate the final on-boarding process.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Establish relationships with sales professionals to assist with enrolling suppliers for a major financial institution.
- Educate and guide Merchants/Suppliers through the enrollment and finalization process.
- Support a sales team responsible for selling card and virtual payment solutions to Suppliers/Merchants that range between $50K-$5M.
- Manage an Inbound queue dedicated for smaller merchants.
- Other office duties as assigned.
- 4 year degree from an accredited College or University.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service and sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Advanced ability to manage inbound and outbound calls in a B2B environment.
- Experience in financial services, mortgage lending, or credit card processing/merchant acquiring a plus. Will consider other B2B experience with a proven track record of success.
- Must possess superb account management customer service acumen.
- Must have excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- The ability to work well with professionals at all levels which includes CEOs, CFOs, Controllers and Office Managers.
- Ability to listen, communicate, and interpret customers’ needs and objections.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced Proficiency in using reports, including Excel.
- Salesforce Experience is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement