BIP Sales Agent l
Job Title: BIP Sales Agent
Reports To: Sr Director, BIP
Job Type: Full Time/ Non-Exempt
Location: Alpharetta, GA (temporarily remote)
Summary: Responsible for Driving Supplier acceptance for a major financial institution. This includes working directly with various Sales Channels to achieve results as outlined by the organization.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Responsible for selling card and virtual payment solutions to Suppliers/Merchants that range between $50K to $5M.
- Educate Merchants/Suppliers on products and deliver strong value story.
- Build strong rapport and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Maintain a high level of integrity.
- Possess strong analytical, decision-making, and closing skills.
- Additional responsibilities include: coordinating all internal resources necessary to facilitate each sale, and executing proper account set-up.
- Maintain above average performance ratings in key metric areas.
- Minimum of 2 Years sales experience in credit card processing/merchant acquiring, mortgage lending, insurance sales or recruiting. Will consider other B2B experienced with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast pace environment and make 70 outbound calls per day while achieving sales goals.
- Minimum of a 4 year degree from an Accredited College or University.
- Great ability to articulate the value and close the sale of financial products
- Great communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Great consultative sales acumen
- Hunter mentality. Ability to ask for and close the sale
- Excellent time management skills
- Maturity to work within and contribute to an expanding organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sales Force
- Intermediate or advanced experience in Excel
Traditional Physical Requirements:
Requires prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping and stretching.
Requires eye-hand coordination, manual dexterity and a normal range of hearing and vision (with or without correction).
Compensation & Benefits:
Medical, Dental & Vision
Continuous education programs
Gym membership reimbursement