BIP Sales Agent l
Job Title: BIP Sales Agent
Reports To: VP-Supplier Enrollment
Location: Alpharetta, GA (temporarily remote)
SUMMARY: Responsible for Driving Supplier acceptance for a major financial institution. This includes working directly with various Sales Channels to achieve results as outlined by the organization.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Responsible for selling card and virtual payment solutions to Suppliers/Merchants that range between $50K to $5M.
- Educate Merchants/Suppliers on products and deliver a strong value story.
- Build strong rapport and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Maintain a high level of integrity.
- Possess strong analytical, decision-making, and closing skills.
- Additional responsibilities include: coordinating all internal resources necessary to facilitate each sale, and executing proper account set-up.
- Maintain above average performance ratings in key metric areas.
- Minimum of 2 Years sales experience in credit card processing/merchant acquiring, mortgage lending, insurance sales or recruiting.
- Will consider other B2B experienced with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment and make 70 outbound calls per day while achieving sales goals.
- Minimum of a 4 year degree from an Accredited College or University.
- Great ability to articulate the value and close the sale of financial products.
- Great communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Great consultative sales acumen.
- Hunter mentality..Ability to ask for and close the sale.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Maturity to work within and contribute to an expanding organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sales Force.
- Intermediate or advanced experience in Excel.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Commission structure
- Continuous education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement