BIP Team Lead
The BIP – BIP Team Lead is responsible for managing the following sales opportunities (also outlined in the BIP –Inside Sales Consultant job description). An average of 15% of the work week will be spent assisting the program Manager with the outlined responsibilities. This candidate is responsible for meeting or exceeding both, core BIP Sales and Team Lead goals/tasks.
Critical Requirements to Retain Role:
- Arrive to work on time – 8 am to 5 pm
- Maintain professional relationship with client & internal staff
- Maintain SLA compliance
- No corrective action in the past 6 months
Core BIP Sales Consultant Requirements / Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Educate Merchants/Suppliers on products and deliver value
- Build strong rapport and maintain ongoing relationships
- Maintain a high level of integrity
- Possess impeccable analytical, decision-making, and closing skills
- Meet / Exceed Program Goals / SLA
Essential Team Lead Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Assist with recruiting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales associates
- Daily monitoring and tracking of SLAs
- Assist with training development of new hires.
- Assist with training and mentoring individual sales associates to improve sales performance
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales agents
- Monitor pipelines and track SLA’s occurrences
- Maintain minimum SLA compliance of 98%
- Efficiently utilize tools specific to the program
- Communicate potential escalation issues to the manager in a timely manner
- Assist with technology issues that arise on a routine/daily basis on the floor
- Fulfill ad hoc requests (client and internal) in a timely manner
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Design - Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce. Intermediate or Advanced Experience in Excel
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills with a diverse group of Clients, Customers and Management at all levels
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional client situations; solicits client feedback to improve service; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Visionary Leadership - Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well; accepts feedback from others.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen - Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Safety And Security - Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities.
- Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
Job Status: Full Time