The Commissions Analyst is the dedicated to support all aspects of the residual calculation and analysis for the sales channel, independent sales offices and executive partners. This role will be primary responsible for reviewing the accuracy and timeliness of residuals payment by performing trend analysis on large sets of data. The analyst will work closely with IT to resolve compensation calculation errors and map new items as needed. Other responsibility include handling escalated commission inquiries, provide assistance in the implementation of new programs and collaborate with other teams as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Analyze and review key metrics to identify payment trends and ensure compensation calculations and processes are correct.
- Ability to manipulate, validate and organize large amounts of data for internal and external payments.
- Maintain residual payments schedules for Accounting and Audit Purposes.
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting on various AP/AR activities
- Identify and recommend improvements to departmental processes
- Monitor revenue portfolios and schedule A changes to validate agent pricing and ensure accurate billing
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new assignments and generate ad hoc reporting.
- Monitor reports for anomalies as a result of process, product, or environmental changes
- Facilitate process flow redesign and streamline associated data manipulation tasks
- Provide recommendations to residual payments schedules to maximize revenue and identify opportunities
- Works closely with Finance, Accounting and other teams on various KPIs, dashboard reporting and other analytic tools to provide relevant, accurate data
- Drives the implement of processes improvements and review workflow to ensure quality and adherence to internal standards of quality and production
- Comply with and enforce company policies and procedures
- Must be highly motivated, and have the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-Starter with the ability to work on multiple processes and suggest process improvements.
- Exhibit the ability to trouble shoot and resolve issues in a timely and consistent manner.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; able to handle a situation under pressure and find a solution
- Ability to receive and analyze data and input data into the computer.
- Must be able to receive and understand instructions, and carry out those instructions.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Entry Level experience on SQL queries
- Stored procedures
- 1-3 plus years of work experience in a related commissions field.
Other skills, abilities, training required:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be a part of a strong functioning team
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Full Time