Job Title: Commissions Analyst
Reports To: VP, Reseller Compensation
Location: Alpharetta, GA (temporarily remote)
Dedicated to support all aspects of the residual calculation and analysis for the sales channel, independent sales offices and executive partners. This role will be primarily responsible for reviewing the accuracy and timeliness of residual payments by performing trend analysis on large sets of data. The analyst will work closely with IT to resolve compensation calculation errors and map new items as needed. Other responsibilities include handling escalated commission inquiries, providing assistance in the implementation of new programs and collaborating with other teams as needed.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Analyze and review key metrics to identify payment trends and ensure compensation calculations and processes are correct.
- Ability to manipulate, validate and organize large amounts of data for internal and external payments.
- Maintain residual payments schedule for Accounting and Audit Purposes.
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting on various AP/AR activities.
- Identify and recommend improvements to departmental processes.
- Monitor revenue portfolios and schedule A changes to validate agent pricing and ensure accurate billing.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new assignments and generate ad hoc reporting.
- Monitor reports for anomalies as a result of process, product, or environmental changes.
- Facilitate process flow redesign and streamline associated data manipulation tasks.
- Provide recommendations to residual payments schedule to maximize revenue and identify opportunities.
- Drives the implementation of processes improvements and review workflow to ensure quality and adherence to internal standards of quality and production.
- Works closely with Finance, Accounting and other teams on various KPIs, dashboard reporting and other analytic tools to provide relevant and accurate data.
- Complies with and enforces company policies and procedures.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Entry Level experience on SQL queries, T-SQL and stored procedures.
- 1-3 plus years of work experience in a related commissions field.
- Strong Excel required (vlookup, pivot tables, formulas, etc..)
- Must be highly motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-Starter with the ability to work on multiple processes and suggest improvements.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; able to handle a situation under pressure and find a solution.
- Exhibit the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely and consistent manner.
- Ability to receive, understand and carry out instructions.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to be a part of a strong functioning team.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- Continuous Education Reimbursement
- Gym membership Reimbursement