Schedule: Monday through Friday F/T 40 hours
Priority Payment Systems is one of the fastest growing payments companies in the U.S. We were
founded in 2005 with a mission to build a Merchant inspired payments platform that would advance the
goals of our small and mid-sized business partners. We're headquartered in Alpharetta GA.
Employees 492, Merchant Accounts 174,000, Annual Volume 39 Billion, Annual Transactions 500
Compliance Analyst performs a variety of administrative functions such as generates reports, handles multiple
projects, and prepares and monitors various requests.
Job functions include, but are not limited to the following
- Provide the required documentation for review by the Sponsor Banks in response to various Compliance Violations.
- Distribute regulatory notifications, violations, or requests and follow up with each area on the regulatory assignments until completion.
- Assist in completing a variety of reports in accordance with the Associations’ via each Sponsor Bank’s compliance calendar.
- Assist with completing a variety of internal compliance reports for review by Management.
- Assist with the research and response of non-compliance complaints of Registered ISO, Agents and Merchants. Using a variety of sources (internet, media, transaction trends and information platforms) and document potential concerns.
- Assist with gathering and providing requested information for Account Data Compromises (ADC) and Common Point of Purchase (CPP).
- Work with the Compliance Coordinator review Association Rules and interpret programs to assure overall organization compliance.
- Assist with special assignments as needed
- Highly organized, detail oriented and independent worker with superior follow up skills.
- Keyboarding proficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn new software programs such as presentation and/or database applications
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks; flexibility and willingness to work at a rapid pace
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Ability to compose, review and/or edit correspondence
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with essential job functions
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Production: Timely completion of assigned reports and documents with a high level of quality and accuracy is expected
- Accountability: Ability to work under strict timelines; provide appropriate follow up
- Interpersonal communications: Speaks clearly and is able to convey a clear message; uses appropriate language and tone of voice with staff and co-workers
- Adaptability: Able to change applications and support business objectives, demonstrates a willingness and ability to accept additional responsibilities
- Commitment: Works to achieve department and individual goals; supports management and department to accomplish company objectives
- Exemplary professional appearance and attitude, strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
- Treats coworkers with respect
- Strives to gain knowledge of the company and business operations
- Demonstrates creativity and enthusiasm to enhance departmental processes
- Exhibit diplomacy and patience when dealing with co-workers and others
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality due to exposure of highly sensitive documents and subject matter
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience, a minimum of three (3) years similar work experience in the Electronic Payments Industry specific to compliance, or third party best practices.
- Must know or have worked with Visa, and MasterCard rules
- Familiar with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), VISA CISP, and MasterCard SDP programs
- Must have knowledge of back-end and front-end processing systems
We are an equal opportunity employer. Priority Payment Systems will do a thorough background check for all hires.
This includes a review of your personal credit history, background check, and employment/personal references.
Job Status: Full Time