Reports To: AVP, Card Brand & Sponsorship Compliance
Location: Hicksville, NY
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for supporting the compliance efforts of the company including BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Program,Consumer Protection Compliance Program and Payment System Rules.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Assist with Employee, Agent and Merchant training and awareness program reporting.
- Track and monitor notifications for Data Integrity, Chargebacks and Fraud received from Card Brands. Facilitate resolution of issues with various teams.
- Use Internal reports for monitoring and reporting enhanced due diligence merchant activity.
- Assist with periodic reviews of merchant accounts to ensure compliance with regulatory and Card Brand requirements.
- Conduct regular website reviews and reporting of non-compliance.
- Assist with PCI DSS merchant compliance and reporting.
- Manage communication with new enhanced due diligence merchants on compliance requirements.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in the payments environment.
- Working understanding of Card Brand rules and operational procedures.
- Working knowledge of Windows/PC including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate well to clients and sales agents, both in writing and verbally.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy in a high-speed environment.
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- First Data and TSYS process experience a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuous education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
Job Reference #: 1045