Job Title: Compliance Analyst
Reports To: AML Officer
Location: Hicksville, NY
Summary: The Compliance Analyst performs a variety of administrative functions such as generating reports, handling multiple projects as well as preparing and monitoring various requests.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Provide the required documentation for review by the Sponsor Banks in response to various Compliance Violations.
- Distribute regulatory notifications, violations, or requests and follow up with each area on the regulatory assignments until completion.
- Assist in completing a variety of reports in accordance with the Associations’ via each Sponsor Bank’s compliance calendar.
- Assist with completing a variety of internal compliance reports for review by Management.
- Assist with the research and response of non-compliance complaints of Registered ISO Agents and Merchants.
- Assist with gathering and providing requested information for Account Data Compromises (ADC) and Common Point of Purchase (CPP).
- Work with the Compliance Coordinator review Association Rules and interpret programs to assure overall organization compliance.
- Assist with special assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years similar work experience (in the Electronic Payments Industry is a huge plus) specific to compliance, or third party best practices.
- Must know or have worked with Visa, and MasterCard rules.
- Familiar with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), VISA CISP, and MasterCard SDP programs.
- Must have knowledge of backend and frontend processing systems.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
Job Reference #: 1097