Priority Technology Holdings-PRTH
Priority is looking for someone to provide contract management and administrative support to paralegals and attorneys in a busy, fast-passed in-house legal department
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Receives and provides support for managing third-party demands for customer information, asset freezes, and similar legal processes.
- Manages legal contract intake and distribution process
- Prepares correspondence, assists with document revisions
- Drafts documents of various legal disciplines, manages schedules, and ensures the efficient and effective administration of the office
- Organizes and maintains legal files consistent with standard legal file set-up practices
- Compiles, proofreads, and revises drafts of legal correspondence, documents and reports
- Obtains relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- Maintains and updates databases and tracking systems.
- Responds to case-related queries
- Ensures efficient and effective administrative information and assistance
- Maintains a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Protects company assets through the proper management of asset files and adherence to company policy with regard to information security and management
GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Strong research and organizational skills
- Willingness to take on new assignments
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Experience using legal database software preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel and Word
- Quality-oriented - demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention-to-detail
- Team oriented with a can-do attitude
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS preferred
- 3+ years of in-house/law firm or other corporate office experience providing contract specialist administrative support to paralegals and attorneys
Traditional Physical Requirements
- Office work; ability to sit long periods with standing option; ability to work at computer workplace stations and type throughout the work day.
Job Status: Full Time