Job Title: Corporate Recruiter (generalist)
Reports to: Director, Talent Acquisition
Job Type: Full time/ exempt
Location: Alpharetta (temporarily remote)
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for delivering success throughout the organization as assigned. This will be attained through employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as developing new, innovative sourcing strategies.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Identify and recruit Sales, Accounting & Finance, Technology and other professionals for various business groups.
- Execute full cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offer process.
- Utilize LinkedIn, internal CRM along with online social media and professional networking sites to find talent.
- Develop strong internal relationships with hiring managers.
- Must be a professional, positive and energetic, with a go-getter attitude.
- Ensures accurate candidate data management using ADP ATS.
- Report weekly metrics and progress results.
- 4 or more years of corporate and or agency recruiting experience.
- Experience working with hiring managers at various levels.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with various applicant tracking systems.
- Experience with various job boards and social networking sites.
- Sales recruiting ( a plus).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement