Corporate Sales Trainer
Job Title: Corporate Sales Trainer
Reports to: AVP Sales Operations
Location: Hicksville NY, Alpharetta GA, Warwick RI
The Sales Trainer is an integral part of our sales enablement team, creating and delivering sales training content and performing full training cycles. You’ll assist in the development of sales training content and delivering & executing training to new direct and independent sales agents. Your primary objectives will be to decrease the time it takes for new sellers to ramp up and improve their skill-set, product knowledge and overall expertise. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions & lectures.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos and presentations.
- Collaborate with management to identify company-training needs.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Build on existing onboarding training, solicit feedback and improve approach to training.
- Ability to speak effectively and present to clients as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment & partner with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and drive to complete tasks quickly, independently, efficiently with the highest quality.
- 2-3 years of experience in client facing sales training role.
- Payments Experience Preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement