Reports to: Manager, Learning & Development
Location: Alpharetta (Hybrid)
The Corporate Trainer will be responsible for developing and delivering internal training programs for Priority employees across a wide range of disciplines, including but not limited to sales, professional development & business tools/applications. This person will work with business stakeholders to determine training needs, develop curricula/training material, and deliver training in an engaging and effective manner. Training will be provided in a variety of ways, including in person, remote and self-paced, module-based training for new and existing Priority employees.
Effective & Engaging Content Delivery (50%):
- Deliver high quality, effective and engaging training to Priority employees to improve productivity and the ability to support customer demands, as well as achieve Priority business objectives.
- Evaluate outcomes of training and improve/update content as needed based on changing business requirements and/or employee feedback.
- Ensure all training is managed or delivered in Priority’s Training Platform (the Core) to ensure tracking and adoption of the Core platform.
Curriculum Development (40%):
- Determine training requirements, create curriculum, and develop content based on the business requirements.
- Collaborate with the instructional design team in developing and reviewing course materials.
- Keep up to date on adult learning principles, modern learning tools, and learning technology trends.
Develop Priority Expertise (10%):
- Have a solid understanding of Priority’s value proposition and core offerings to ensure all training is practical and focused on driving business outcomes.
- Possess and maintain an advanced, working knowledge of Priority’s business tools.
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 5 years of training experience.
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills with experience presenting to large groups.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated knowledge in current learning & development techniques, practices, trends and technology.
- Innovative & creative when designing, planning, and executing training.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Collaborative mindset to share and implement best practices.
- Passionate about self-development and constantly seeking learning opportunities to apply to work and Priority’s offerings.
- Consultative approach toward stakeholders.
- Must be fluent with the Google Suite, LMSs, and Apple products & software.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to learn and quickly adapt to new technology and processes.
- Payment’s industry knowledge and experience.
- Proficiency with content creation/authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Articulate 360.
- ATD or any other training certification.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement