CPX- Supplier Enablement Manager
Job title: Supplier Enablement Manager
Reports to: VP-Managed Services
We are looking for a highly motivated Manager who is responsible for leading a sales team in exceeding client goals and supporting - through performance - the acquiring of new business opportunities.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Reach sales targets and achieve growth by successfully managing the sales team.
- Train new and develop existing team members through coaching and performance monitoring.
- Work with sales leads to strategically monitor & assign sales agent pipelines.
- Create & implement methods to drive improvements to operational & productivity goals through performance recognition.
- Lead weekly performance/strategy calls with clients.
- Work with the client support manager in creating policies and procedures to ensure customers receive unparalleled service.
- Work with a client support manager to hold monthly/quarterly metrics reviews with the VP.
- Draft client communications and manage campaign file creation for sales outreach.
- Ensure developmental areas are addressed in a timely and ethical manner.
- Provide program support if/as needed to ensure deadlines are met.
- 5 or more years in sales management or equivalent training.
- Must be able to self-manage and demonstrate an uncompromised work ethic.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to enhance the business through innovative thinking and problem-solving.
- Demonstrate and adhere to Core Company Values.
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Commission structure
- Gym membership reimbursement