CRM Account Manager
Job title: CRM Account Manager
Reports to: Senior Account Manager
As a CRM Account Manager, you will play a key role in driving customer success by assessing customer needs and finding ways to meet them in order to maintain good relationships. The CRM Account Manager promotes customer satisfaction, retention, compliance and process efficiencies.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Be the “Post Sales Relationship Manager” & “Trusted Advisor” for our customers with a focus on adoption, retention and experience.
- Owns the customer life cycle and account management – from sales handover, oversee and ensure timely deployment, consistent engagement there-on building a relationship of trust & transparency.
- Understand and align with customer’s business objectives, their basic environment, roadmap, pain points to strategize their success.
- Actively maintain support quality by following and contributing to SOPs while classifying, maintaining, and resolving help desk requests
- Internal and external communication that ensures accountability, execution and customer satisfaction
- Develop a deep level of understanding of the product and its architecture to effectively support customer needs.
- Responsible for maintaining the CRM systems including updates, enhancements, building reports/dashboards, managing workflows, configurations etc.
- Manage API integrations with other CRMs/Systems.
- Write business requirements for IT teams to use for new builds or enhancements
- Excellent problem-solving skills to help resolve subscriber requests or complaints.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills for dealing with different stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Strong analytical abilities and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently, strong team player.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, CRM and other help desk support software
- Any experience with payments– credit card processing, ACH, check, wires is highly preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement