Priority Commercial Payments-PRCP
Customer Care Level 2 is responsible for answering phone calls and emails pertaining to client support
and being the primary contact for the client and providing exceptional support services. Other duties
may be assigned and/or required.
- Providing an excellent customer experience during creation and research of ACH transactions in a manner that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Seamless project / incident management through all phases of the customer relationship - coordination with customer, technical resources and support personnel.
- Listening carefully for customer feedback by monitoring customer interaction workspaces and other online environments.
- Communicating regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs.
- Coordinating with technical personnel as needed to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations to prevent overload or missed deadlines.
- Conforming to all necessary operational disciplines (process, metrics, tools & controls) that ensure that the customer experience is professional, consistent and meets expectations.
- Responsible for customer setup and/or audit, as well as, user setup/audit.
- Deliver high quality and accurate customer communications and reporting that enables customers to clearly understand issues and resolutions.
- Develops and maintains communication in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of management, employees and customers.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- 11:00 AM- 8:00 PM
Education and Experience Required:
- 5 years experience in system support preferred.
Job Status: Full Time