Customer Service Representative
The Customer Support Representative role will provide the first line of support to customers for our Yapstone team. The position is expected to provide clear, concise, and efficient communication while maintaining a superior customer service. This role will be responsible for risk management associated with client application requests for our electronic payment processing services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Respond to call and non-call contacts in a polite and efficient manner
• Provide support to customers seeking to apply for our service
• Review and process all applicable documentation in support of applications
• Provide clear and concise advice and information to customers as necessary
• Research and resolve issues such arising from payment processing and escalate
in a timely manner where appropriate
• Document technical issues and escalate to technical support as appropriate
• Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications Education and Experience
• 1 to 3 years of experience in customer service and risk management;
eCommerce experience is a plus
• Experience with CRM software
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Have strong work ethic as an individual contributor and part of an overall team.
• Have good sense of judgment
• Flexibility with working hours
• Have analytical curiosity with a keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Understand the importance of attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrate Excellence in Customer Service
• Have confidence in making instinctual decisions
• Possess the ability to work to deadlines and in pressurize situations.
Job Status: Full Time