Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Manager of Client Services
Job Type: Full Time/ Non-Exempt
Location: Alpharetta (Remote due to pandemic)
Summary: Primarily responsible for assisting clients with merchant pricing, customer service issues, general POS terminal technical support, product compatibility, general support and relationship management of sales channels.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Provide support of agent/Independent Sales Organizations with service and sales issues.
- Assist with terminal programming, operation, hardware and software support, merchant pricing, proposal, and statement analysis.
- Stays current on industry trends and is able to recommend relevant product solutions to clients.
- Work with processing platforms to accomplish tasks.
- Ensures clients receive required service within established time frames.
- Develops relationships with clients, assisting and encouraging them to enhance their business relationship with the company.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming client order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides timely feedback to management regarding service recovery or client concerns.
- Partners with customer service managers to meet and exceed client service expectations.
- 4 year undergrad college degree or High School degree with 1-2 years of experience in a related working field.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations and responds promptly to improve service.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; able to handle a situation under pressure and find a solution; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Meets productivity standards and expectations..strives to increase productivity.
- Consistently at work on time.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities, contributes to building a positive team spirit, and puts success of team above own interests.
- Writes and speaks clearly and uses correct grammar.
- Responds to questions and issues positively.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Casual attire
- Continuous education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement