Job Title: Manager, Cyber Security Operations (Blue Team)
Responsible for leading a team of security professionals with a focus in these disciplines of Information Security (Incident Response, Security Architecture, Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management).
Job Functions & Duties:
- Effective written and verbal communication with subordinates, peers and supervisor
- Coordinate logistics, manage subordinate ticket workflow, and provide reporting documentation in support of situational awareness and future planning needs.
- Participate in review and development of security architectural specifications for infrastructure and business units.
- Participate in planning, implementation, assessment and reporting of Incident Response Plan.
- Assist in log monitoring, alert and dashboard maintenance, and training of support staff.
- Enforce system hardening requirements and detection of compliance infractions, remediation planning, and retesting.
- Update security zone classifications to continuously prioritize alert response strategies within Incident Response Plan.
- Maintain and enhance documentation templates to meet dynamic compliance and cybersecurity needs.
- Participate in recurring security reviews of environment, business units, and implementation of Security protocols to support a healthy security posture.
- Provide oversight of Identity and Access Management process including employee and contractor on-boarding, off-boarding, training, and access reviews.
- Identify, document, plan, and confirm remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Manage and implement system patch installations to support vulnerability remediation strategy.
- BS in computer science, information security, or related field.
- Eight or more years of related cybersecurity experience.
- Three or more years of management experience.
- Excellent management, communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- Firewall–NGFW, WAF, microsegmentation
- Scripting–Bash, Python
- Application Security / Bug Bounty – OWASP, Burp
- IAM – SAML, SSO, AD/LDAP
- Expert knowledge of infrastructure, data, virtualization, application security, security architecture & network security.
- Collaborate effectively with other teams within the Security and Compliance department, IT and the Organization.
- Must be able to resolve problems on a daily basis, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Determination, Dependability, Integrity, Professionalism.
- Polished technical skills and strong leadership skills to meet the demands of a complex, robust and versatile environment.