Deployment Billing Analyst
The Deployment Billing Analyst will assist with business unit processes. We are seeking a professional who will actively engage in revenue and cost saving opportunities and help identify process improvements in the billing organization. The candidate must have strong analytic skills to interpret contract language and accurately reflect terms to the client invoice. Individuals must have solid technical skills to manage large amounts of data accurately and efficiently. Candidates must embrace and drive change within the billing organization.
- Review and analyze client contracts for proper billing.
- Ensures that clients are billed as expected, and will research and resolve client inquiries if billing discrepancies are questioned.
- Accumulate billing data from multiple sources; maintain contract rates, invoice, and credit memo issuance.
- Perform invoice analysis and research variance over established thresholds.
- Participate in internal and external audio activities.
- Keep track of all issues and provide reporting to management at expected deadlines.
- Comply with and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Manages difficult or emotional client situations and respond promptly to client needs and requests.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; share expertise with others.
- Communicates clearly using correct grammar and responds to clients in a positive and professional manner.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts team success above own interests.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Volunteers readily and undertake self-development activities.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and five years of related experience; or ten years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet required timetables.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgement and includes the appropriate people in the decision-making process.
- Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrating persistence and the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to handle pressure situations and find appropriate solutions.
- Ability to embrace change.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive Rate
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
Job Reference #: 1390