Director, Commercial Acceptance Strategy
The Director of Commercial Payments, Strategy, will be responsible for the strategy development and execution for building a Priority Payment Network that will incorporate the key CPX payment solutions such as Virtual Card, Buyer Initiated Payments, ACH+, Dynamic Discounting and standard ACH. This strategy may include selecting a business partner(s) in support of our efforts and the managing of this partner(s) and the services they provide. The role will partner closely with internal CPX Teams for product to ensure the successful integration of our go-to-market solution. In addition, this role will build out the automation of our Spend Analytics offering and then the delivery of all Spend Analytic Presentations for all Priority partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and monitor major initiatives specifically related to managing our Biller Directory across the
- Develop pricing models including understanding all cost components. Support sales team on deal support models.
- Manage partner relationships pertaining to Third Party’s supporting our Biller Directory solution.
- Support Product Management team in identify unique and customized payment flows required to support 3rd party Biller Directory partners.
- Work with Finance Team to develop our finance model for delivery our Biller Directory strategy.
- Manage Third Party relationships in the delivery of Spend Analytics Presentations; to potentially include the presenting of these findings.
- Work with the Commercial Acceptance Sales Team on a strategy to continually build and track new Card and ACH Suppliers within our Biller Directory.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Proactive and highly resourceful
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and with broader Teams
- Acute attention to detail
- Data management experience
- Significant Excel experience; with skills around Pivot Tables
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and financial modeling
- Other applications as identified highly preferred; training provided
Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Full Time