Director of Commercial Acceptance
Priority Commercial Payment-PRCP
Report to the VP of Commercial Acceptance, the Director of Commercial Acceptance is responsible for ensuring the sales department has all of the tools, resources, and systems to achieve their sales targets.
- Leads a team of 10 – 20 sales agents.
- Groom future leaders by providing ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- Execute operating plans and ensure objectives are met through weekly call monitoring sessions with the client.
- Establish and report on metrics to measure performance of call activities and quality standards.
- Maximize Human Resources through hiring, training, and managing team performance against quotas and forecasts.
- Build and maintain unprecedented association/bank relationships.
- Ensure developmental areas are addressed in a timely and ethical manner.
- Produce and deliver program results to senior/executive leadership.
- Responsible for setting program goals and managing department P&L statements.
- Must be able to self-manage and demonstrate an uncompromised work ethic.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to enhance the business through innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Demonstrate and adhere to Core Company Values
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity.
Job Status: Full Time