Director of Product Management
Reports to: VP of Product Management
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our organization who will be the leader and evangelist in crafting exceptional customer experience. You must have a passion to build outstanding software products and enjoy solving challenging problems. You should have led product management teams using agile/ scrum methodologies and be able to show that you have put out software product releases to production with a strong customer base. You should also be able to show experience dealing with business stakeholders.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Business stakeholder & Roadmap management:
- Define the product roadmap and create detailed requirements for the Payments.
- products that power our features.
- Engage proactively with business stakeholders to establish a shared roadmap across.
- the payments portfolio by building consensus on strategies and negotiating priorities.
- leading to product execution.
- Own product release communication, roadmap status updates, product release.
- webinars, GTM strategy, and continuous feature prioritizations with stakeholders to ensure the annual roadmap is actively managed and made visible to stakeholders.
Product & Sprint Management:
- Lead a team of PMs, tech writers and/or UI designers and work with Engineering and QA teams to help create functional specifications, define solutions and ultimately shape and deliver products in a predictable, timely manner.
Be the subject matter expert on your products, work closely with engineering.
- management and business to hit product roadmap goals while managing multipleproducts and priorities, managing production issues and ensuring they are dealt within a timely fashion along with product sprint execution.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements toenhance user satisfaction.
- Working with design, product marketing, and engineering teams across the organization to bring the vision to fruition in ways that are long-lasting, cloud scalable, and reflect a deep sensitivity to customer needs.
Process & Team Management:
Manage product lifecycle from end to end - including requirements, user experience,product and operations roadmap, go-to-market strategy, product releasecommunication and coordination and launch across multiple domains and/ orproducts.
- Ensure you adhere to well-established processes and procedures and help train yourteam to do the same.
Ensure your org is effective, healthy and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals for your team.
- Experience in the merchant acquiring / credit card processing industry, preferred (12 or more years).
- Possess an innate sense for workable collaboration models, an ability to work effectively in ageographically distributed environment, and exercise leadership to make a deep impactthrough influence. Ability to work constructively with developers, QA, Product managers and Management towards a common goal.
- Validated product management leadership experience, including leading distributed, highly versatile and diverse teams of product managers. An inherently collaborative and leading personality that efficiently implements a complex product road map.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software. Experience working with SaaS products, Java stacks, and REST APIs.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & confident public speaking skills.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for creative solutions through critical thinking and product innovation.
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer, the team and ourcompany succeed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Bonus structure
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement