Director of Product Management
Priority is a payments powerhouse building solutions that integrate into SMB Payments, B2B Payments, and Enterprise Payments. We are led by a visionary CEO, with a bold direction to build products that combine payments and banking for the future of the business.
We are looking for an experienced product/payments professional with a sound technical background to join our organization who will be the leader and evangelist in crafting exceptional customer experiences that delight our merchants, customers and businesses. You must have a passion to build outstanding Payments software products and enjoy solving challenging problems. You should have worked in product management teams using agile/ scrum methodologies and be able to show that you have put out software product releases to production with a strong customer base.
Business Stakeholder & Roadmap Management (50%):
- Drive the product roadmap by means of managing business requests and creating detailed functional product requirements for the Payments products that power our features.
- Engage proactively with business stakeholders to gather requirements, provide roadmap status updates and product release statuses, conduct webinars, negotiate feature prioritization requests and provide a high level of visibility into the product roadmap and release delivery cycles.
Product & Sprint Management (25%):
- Work with a global set up of PMs, tech writers, UI designers, Engineering and QA teams to help create functional specifications, define solutions and ultimately shape and deliver products in a predictable, timely manner.
- Be the subject matter expert on your products, work closely with internal and business stakeholders to hit product roadmap goals while managing multiple priorities and production issues and ensuring they are dealt with in a timely fashion along with product sprint execution.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction. Working with design, product marketing, and engineering teams across the organization to bring the vision to fruition in ways that are long-lasting, cloud scalable, and reflect a deep sensitivity to customer needs.
Process & Team Management (25%):
- Manage product lifecycle from end to end - including requirements, user experience, product and operations roadmap, go-to-market strategy, product release communication and coordination and launch across multiple domains and/or products.
- Ensure you adhere to well-established processes and procedures.
- Iterate, Improve and follow established SDLC, Operational and Audit processes
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working with SaaS products, Java stacks, and REST APIs is preferred..
- Knowledge of database systems is preferred. Working with and analyzing high volumes of data is advantageous.
- Experience in the merchant acquiring / credit card processing industry, preferred (10 or more years).
- Possess an innate sense for workable collaboration models, an ability to work effectively in a geographically distributed environment, and to work constructively with developers, QA, Product managers and Management towards a common goal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & confident public speaking skills.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for creative solutions through critical thinking and product innovation.
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer, the team and our company succeed.
- Masters in Engineering, Computer Applications, Business preferred
- 15 years of Payments/Banking or relevant professional experience preferred
- Experience working in an agile scrum setup, planning sprints, and working closely with engineering and QA teams to help deliver releases to customers.
- Experience using JIRA/ Confluence.
- Knowledge or exposure to Balsamiq, Lucidchart, Figma, InVision, Illustrator or other design tools.
- Understanding of pricing, compliance / regulatory and reconciliation concepts.
- Experience working with global teams.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- Unlimited PTO after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement