Director, Product Strategy
Job Title: Director, Product Strategy
Reports to: EVP, Consumer Payments
Career Level: Director
Location: Alpharetta, GA or Hicksville, NY
The Director of Product Strategy Position will support the Executive Operations & Revenue team in various PPS initiatives across its Consumer Payments business. Introduce, Own and become the Subject Matter Expert for all products. The role is responsible for the product presentation and approval of the playbook to include timeline, progress reporting, training and overall monitoring of product initiatives.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
New Product Development
- Drive the execution of product discovery & define product requirements.
- Document Product requirements from sales: Working closely with the Sales leadership team, listening to sales input and creating Monetization plans to address sales Goals and track KPI’s.
- In Partnership with Engineering Define Technical Scope, Development and Prioritization.
- Lead Cross-Functional Teams in creating high level delivery plans and drive high performance and accountability for superior results and client engagement.
Existing product strategy
- Evaluate existing internal and third-party products for gaps and develop proposals for optimization and scalability across all PRTH brands.
- Products requiring development - roadmap and document any changes that need to be made.
- Products requiring no development - ensure the proper communication between the product team and marketing for the launch of any rebranding or repackaging .
Client Engagement Marketing
- Collaborate with marketing to develop presentations and sales material.
- Collaborate with engineering and deployment on development of documentation for functionality and monetization opportunities.
- Collaborate with Training to educate our Sales, Operations and other teams across PRTH on our products and ensure they can communicate and promote our products effectively.
- Interact with clients as necessary as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Understands changes in client needs and determines rationale to further evolve and build product range.
- You must have at least 5-10 years of Product Management or related experience in payments.
- You must have at least 3 years of cross-functional leadership experience.
- A 4 year BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong management skills, leadership, ability to work in a matrix environment & partner with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter with strong initiative and drive to complete tasks quickly, independently, efficiently with the highest quality.
- Ability to clearly understand market needs and trends, recommending & listening to trade-offs around what capabilities to build, how to build, how to validate the appropriateness and viability of the solution.
- Understanding of product development, prioritization, life cycle, profitability, regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to speak effectively and present to clients and executive management.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuous education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement