Engineering Tech 1
Job Title: Engineer Tech I
Reports To: VP Service Management
Location: Alpharetta, GA (temporarily remote)
Become a part of a high performing team that focuses on being a “BEST IN CLASS” support group and knowledge base. The organization looks for people that are inspiring and forward thinking– a great place to get your career moving in a high tech environment. Our Tech Operations Center is open 24 x 7 x 365.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Responsible for providing basic to intermediate technology support of systems and services as directed.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Performs daily monitoring of production systems and services.
- Receives, analyzes and responds to end user requests for technical support related to the systems.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance of systems and components.
- Troubleshoots systems, subsystems and components for failures or failure to perform as designed.
- This role will require evening support and holiday time, but employees are made aware of their schedule weeks in advance.
- Minimum of Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Knowledge MS office support.
- Strong desire to grow his/her career in the technology space.
- CompTIA A Certification (a plus).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym membership Reimbursement