Executive Vice President of Sales
Priority Payment Systems-Operations
An EVP of Sales must be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record. They will oversee daily sales activities including channel partner (reseller) sales and in house direct sales, meet with major clients, design new and innovative sales strategies as well as work to market and promote company products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build out high performing inside sales teams.
- Meets with existing clients to discuss products and services.
- Works to foster lasting relationships with client base.
- Provides any and all inside sales strategies and vision (short/long term).
- Locates opportunities to expand client base.
- Networks with prospective clients.
- Sets specific quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Oversees the activities of sales associates.
- Draws up sales activity reports.
- Works to ensure sales and productivity goals are met.
- Presents information regarding clients and sales at company meetings.
- Devises new and innovative ways to market products and services.
- Attends national sales conferences.
- Assists in designing marketing and promotional materials both in print and online.
- Conducts independent research into target consumer base.
- Leads in-house seminars and workshops to help improve the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of Sales and or Management experience.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Proven ability to build out and manage high performance sales teams.
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods.
- Works well with a team.
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated clients.
- Exhibits familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong persuasive abilities.
- Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Capable of conducting independent research.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Finance, Marketing, or Business.
Job Status: Full Time