Full Stack Developer (React/ Node)
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (React/ Node)
Job Type: Full time/ Exempt
Summary: Great career opportunity for true technologists seeking to work with cutting edge tools. Priority Payment Systems looks for self-motivated Software Engineers with a passion for technology and career growth. Strengths should include React, Redux, Node, and Unit Testing.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Fully understand and be able to support all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Design and develop SPAs with React, HTML5, CSS3.
- Create, build, and consume REST APIs.
- Maintain continuous and up-to-date knowledge on rapidly-changing Technology trends and new releases to make suggestions for product efficiency.
- Troubleshooting for current applications and integration issues.
- Participate in frequent releases and deployments.
- Assist other team members in multiple development projects when necessary.
- Work with minimal level of technical supervision while responding efficiently to issues as they arise.
- Be able to work successfully both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- 3 years of hands-on React and Node development.
- 3 years experience with Redux.
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs using Node.
- Payments or financial services industry experience (not required).
- 3 years of hands-on Mongo and Express development.
- Experience building solutions with a non-relational, clustered database.
- Active GitHub.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Opportunity to experience the latest tech