This position is responsible for the design, coordination of implementation, audit assistance and reporting obligations of the organization’s access management team.
- Effective written and verbal communication with stakeholders.
- Manage access functions of the team including onboarding, offboarding, lifecycle management and access audits including entitlement reviews.
- Review and make recommendations to management to streamline tactical operation workflows.
- Assist with design, implementation, troubleshooting and support of access integrations.
BS in computer science, information security, or related field.
Five years of related Access Management experience.
One or more industry related certifications (CISM, CISSP, CIAM, etc).
- Demonstrate an ability to meet deliverable deadlines accurately and on time.
- Polished technical skills to navigate a complex, robust and versatile environment:
- Advanced Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with FreeIPA
- Advanced Experience with Powershell scripting
- Advanced Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- Advanced Experience with MS-SQL
- Advanced Experience with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Advanced Experience with SSO standards including Oauth 2.0, SAML, OIDC
- Collaborate effectively with other teams within the Security and Compliance department, IT and the Organization.
- Must be able to resolve problems on a daily basis, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Determination, Dependability, Integrity, Professionalism.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement