Priority Payment Systems-Operations
Accountable for the processing of all new and changing merchant account information. Maintain the quality of all database contents. Manage daily to meet or outdo deadlines imposed in the different assigned duties.
- Accurately complete Full Entries of paper applications to
- Input Online, EP, and house-in approved accounts to Front and Back end networks.
- Process changes to existing accounts received via DSF, email, or Track It.
- Complete Quality Assurance once accounts are established on all the corresponding Networks.
- Finalize changes done in in the applicable systems.
- Validates address for returned Statements.
- Liable for one additional task sorting from non bankcards or tracking number entries, bank changes quality assurance & reserve set up on bank end.
- Occasionally engages in special projects involving manual updates to the database.
- NOC report
- QA all updates and correct any TSYS errors preventing updates.
- QA newly boarded applications.
- Strong Attention to detail
- High School degree Required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years data entry experience
- Comfortable with the entire Microsoft Suite of products – especially Excel and Word
- Strong understanding of Time Management and able to be self-motivated and self-responsible
- Previous VIMAS experience preferred, but not required
Other skills, abilities, training required:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Job Status: Full Time