JOB TITLE: Implementations Analyst
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA
Accountable for the processing of all new and changing merchant account information. Maintain the quality of all database contents. Manage daily to meet or exceed deadlines imposed in the different assigned duties.
- Accurately complete Full Entries of paper applications to input Online, EP, and house-in approved accounts to Front and Back end networks.
- Process changes to existing accounts received via internal ticket, email, Track It or case submission.
- Complete Quality Assurance once accounts are established on all the corresponding Networks.
- Finalize changes are completed in in the applicable systems.
- Validates address for returned Statements as needed.
- Liable for one additional task sorting from non bankcard or tracking number entries, bank changes quality assurance & reserve set up on bank end.
- Occasionally engages in special projects involving manual updates to the Front and Backend databases
- NOC report (Notice of Change updates per bank request)•QA all updates and correct any Fiserv or TSYS errors preventing updates.
- QA newly boarded applications.
- Strong Attention to detail
- High School degree Required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years data entry experienceComfortable with the entire Microsoft Suite of products – especially Excel and Word
- Strong understanding of Time Management and able to be self motivated and self responsible•Previous VIMAS experience preferred, but not required