Job Title: Implementations Specialist
Reports to: SVP Sales
Location: Rhode Island, Alpharetta
Responsible for supporting Priority’s salesefforts by collaborating with both internal sales team members,and external customers to configure, deploy, install, and support payment applications and devices. This is a uniqueposition that exposes team members to a variety of different technologies and business types.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Primary source of technology configuration and deployment for Priority’s direct sales efforts.
- Configuring credit card processing devices for businesses
- Configuring websites and eCommerce systems for businesses
- Configuring point of sale systems for businesses
- First tier and escalated technical support for businesses
- No formal training required. High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred.
- “Tech Savvy”
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Understands basic networking concepts (Routers, Modems, Ethernet, WiFi, etc.)
- Experience with troubleshooting technical issues (Connectivity, Power, etc.)
- Web-Design Background or Experience
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have good multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to listen, communicate, and interpret client’s needs and objections.
- Ability to de-escalate situations, and drive meaningful resolutions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive rate
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Gym membership reimbursement