Inside Sales Supervisor-APA
Priority Commercial Payments – PRCP
Priority Commercial Payments delivers industry-leading solutions and services for integrating commercial accounts payable and a full suite of targeted supplier activation services. We work directly with organizations and in partnership with financial institutions, card networks, and other marketplace partners. Priority unleashes potential value within the payments ecosystem by enabling buyers to benefit from discounts, rebates and incentives, and suppliers to benefit from cash acceleration.
Priority Commercial Payments is looking for a Manager of Supplier Enablement. This person is responsible for ensuring the sales department has all the tools, resources, and systems to be successful.
- Leads a team of 11 direct reports.
- Build and maintain unprecedented client relationships.
- Groom future leaders by providing ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure objectives are met through recurring call monitoring sessions with the client.
- Establish and report on metrics to measure the performance of call activities and quality standards.
- Assist in hiring, training, and managing team performance against quotas and forecasts.
- Ensure developmental areas are addressed in a timely and ethical manner.
- Experience leading teams with direct reports.
- Experience in client management.
- Must be able to self-manage and demonstrate an uncompromised work ethic.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Adapt and work in a fast-paced/changing environment.
- Ability to enhance the business through innovative thinking and problem-solving.
- Demonstrate and adhere to Company Values.
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity.
Job Status: Full Time