Integrated Partner Relationship Manager
Priority Payment Systems- Operations
The Integrated Partner Relationship Manager position is responsible for managing all facets of Priority Technology Holdings & Priority Payment Systems (PPS) relationships with key strategic and integrated Partners in the medical and real estate technology verticals. This position will work independently while engaging IT, Client Services, Risk, Marketing & other areas of the organization to develop strategic plans and initiatives to increase the Partner’s electronic payment acceptance, customer adoption, revenue and overall client satisfaction. The Integrated Partner Relationship Manager will carry out these duties by working with the Partner’s leadership to recommend and seek consensus on strategies and activities that will drive revenue growth and client satisfaction. This position is responsible for engaging the right personnel within the organization and Partner to resolve issues that arise. The Integrated Partner Relationship Manager will take a lead role in onboarding new Integrated Partners, while ensuring an orderly implementation of the Partner’s clients. As an Integrated Partner Relationship Manager, it is expected that this person will have approximately 7+ years of payments experience, ideally in the healthcare or real estate verticals. They are also expected to facilitate and maintain a collaborative, high performing & enthusiastic team environment focused on delivering value for our Partners and their key clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Independently create a strategic plan that helps the Partner meet its objectives and increase Priority Technology Holdings revenue within key clients; Improve electronic payment acceptance, client satisfaction and education along with other drivers of success. Obtain consensus from Partner to implement plan.
- Identify and maintain frequent and consistent contact with Partner key clients, their decision makers, influencers and other roles within the client who are responsible for driving payment decisions and customer behavior. The nature of these contacts is to provide compelling reasons for fully leveraging the Partner’s products, industry insight, Partner specific insight, best practices and other information that will lead to an increase in electronic payments, end user adoption rate, customer retention and Priority Technology Holdings revenue.
- Discern client business processes, develop a contact network within the Partner & the client, identify & build strong relationships with key decision makers and track organizational changes.
- Drive efforts to effectively source and gain feedback on our service levels; recognizes client issues and initiates resolutions while working with internal parties for corrective action and management for process improvement.
- Engage with customers who have had a less than fantastic experience with an appropriate action plan customized to achieve positive value for the client. Maintain communication between the client and internal teams through to satisfactory resolution.
- Provide an exceptional partner experience by creating clear processes based on how the Partner generates business and coordinate internal resources to quickly resolve issues and provide solutions to Partner needs.
- Conduct in-person annuals review, quarterly business reviews and monthly updates with the Partner that include key client KPIs, activities, challenges, opportunities and status of key initiatives.
- Work directly with the Partner and marketing on client programs that focus on client enablement, client adoption rate and overall client satisfaction.
- Monitor and assist Partner in Request for Proposal (RFP) activity in order to provide insight and assistance in getting the RFP to closed / won.
- Monitor implementation of the Partner’s key clients and engage operations leadership as needed.
- Monitor and report on key client account growth against plan.
- Support, mentor, and educates colleague on client knowledge required to orchestrate successful hand-offs throughout and upon the completion of client on-boarding.
- Effectively train key clients and client personnel on Partner’s solutions.
- Ability to develop and execute growth activities with limited feedback from others.
- Gather and maintain client information in relevant databases (Salesforce.com, etc.), including but not limited to, product adoption/usage data, case data, satisfaction data, financial data and perform analysis to identify possible at-risk clients based on data trends.
- Respond in a professional and timely manner to all email and phone correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and present to senior management level individuals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Extremely strong relationship management and/or business development abilities, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record of success and skills in developing new clients or growing an existing client portfolio.
- Experience in working with all types of clients, both large and small, with the ability to adjust the approach in managing them differently based on their unique needs.
- Metrics KPI (Key Performance Indicators) driven; uses KPIs to identify opportunities, stay informed on clients’ needs, communicate when necessary, be proactive in staying in tune and up to date with clients with a continual focus on creating a positive client experience.
- Ability to work across multiple teams internally to ensure that client issues are transparent to the organization and communication to clients is managed in an efficient, transparent and timely manner.
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, innovator who can juggle multiple and different tasks at the same time, while demonstrating to be a team player.
- Highly organized multi-tasker with a professional and confident persona that evokes a feeling of trust and confidence with clients.
- Understand and apply technical experience such as API integrations, certifications, web technologies, payment gateways, fraud tools, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 7+ years of prior business development and/or relationship management experience in payments or financial technology.
- As our key Integrated Partners are within the healthcare and real estate verticals, a background in one of those industries will give the ideal candidate a significant advantage on learning our platform and how its value applies to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Proven experience managing large and complex relationships in a payments, financial technology, health care or real estate environment.
- Proven performance and leadership in a high performing culture.
Traditional Physical Requirements
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Up to 25% travel.
Job Status: Full Time