Job title: Interchange Analyst
Reports to: Billing & Reporting Manager
Location: Alpharetta, GA
This position is responsible for monitoring interchange qualification and card brand fees, and maintaining bi-annual card brand pricing updates. This role will contribute to the continued growth of Priority Technology Holdings by providing analytical expertise, strategic thinking, key insights and analysis to the Operations team. As a key member of the Operations team, this role will be responsible for optimizing pricing and billing opportunities and for providing critical insights to support Priority’s stakeholders.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Analyze and communicate commissions payment fluctuations month-over-month and approve compensation calculations before final submission to Accounting/Finance.
- Develop and maintain KPI metrics to monitor monthly transactional revenue and cost.
- Manage data quality to ensure same source of data is used across multiple systems.
- Review bi-annual card brands interchange rate updates for impact analysis at all levels and propose merchant pricing increases as applicable.
- Provide recommendations to residual payments schedules to maximize revenue and identify opportunities.
- Monitor revenue portfolios including partners schedules changes and agent buy-rates validation.
- Facilitate process flow and streamline associated data manipulation tasks with IT team to design efficient processes.
- Works closely with Finance and other internal teams on developing KPIs, dashboard reporting and other analytic tools to provide relevant and accurate data for decision-making.
- Drive the implement of processes improvements and review workflow to ensure quality and adherence to internal standards of quality and production; Identify and recommend improvements to operational processes.
- Draft procedures and document data sources for all stored procedures to keep consistent processes.
- Ability to read, understand, and work with APIs, files, and customers data sets.
- Proficiency of PCs- Microsoft Office basics (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Strong presentation and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect with a diverse customer and employee population.
- Self-driven, motivated, and must have the ability to manage a fast-paced, result orientated environment•Working knowledge of TSYS Express/Masi and Fiserv AccessOne platform.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and multitasking capabilities.
- A team player with high energy.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent Industry experience.
- 5 years of experience in payment processing and merchant implementations back office.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k Match
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement