JR Payments Certification Specialist
Job Title: Jr Payments Certification Specialist
Reports To: Director of Settlement
Job Type: Full Time/ Exempt
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Work with our level 3 terminal end to end certifications team and our card brand certification team. You will work closely with the product team, various development teams and partners..including acquiring banks, card schemes and labs to ensure all certification requirements have been met.
Job Functions & Duties:
- In charge of the EMV Certification Intake Process
- Validate certification prerequisites including EMVCO, PCI and TQM
- Be responsible for assessing and evaluating quality assurance test requirements to determine the scope of the functionality to be covered by testing based on platform, message specifications, connectivity, market and features.
- Conduct testing and certification and document test results. Analyze test results with engineers using troubleshooting skills to determine possible failure points.
- Manage all internal and third party test tools and create and maintain test plans including vendor-provided test cases. Assist with the EMV Certification Intake Process
- Report on and maintain status of EMV certification and other certification projects regularly.
- Assist with all certification projects which includes but not limited to planning, research, and testing.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in payment processing and EMV certifications
- Two years experience with merchant point-of-sale technology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of EMV test tools such as ICC and Collis is strongly desired
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly-competitive salary
- 401k match
- Casual attire
- Bonus structure
- Continuous education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement