Junior Corporate Recruiter
Job Title: Junior Corporate Recruiter
Reports To: Director, Talent Acquisition
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for delivering quality and success throughout our Commercial Payments business segment. This will be attained through following deployed sourcing strategies as well as working closely with managers to understand current hiring needs and anticipate future needs.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Identify and recruit sales and service professionals.
- Execute full cycle recruiting, not limited to sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, closing and initiating offer and background check processes.
- Utilize Indeed, LinkedIn, internal CRM along with online social media and professional networking sites to find talent.
- Develop strong internal relationships with hiring managers.
- Must be professional, positive and energetic, with a go-getter attitude.
- Ensures accurate candidate workflow and data management.
- Report weekly metrics and progress results.
- 1-3 years of general recruiting experience in a corporate and or agency environment.
- Experience working with hiring managers at all levels.
- Experience with various applicant tracking systems (ADP Workforce Now preferred).
- Experience with various job boards and social networking sites.
- Sales recruiting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.