Junior Software Tester
Job Title: Software Tester
Reports To: QA Director
Career Level: Entry
Software Tester is an entry-level position responsible for manual testing all the aspects of a software solution.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Perform testing of web based and mobile applications.
- Ensure that all defects are entered into the defect tracking system (JIRA).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Execute manual functional testing based on analysis and understanding of the requirements and deployment environment.
- Regression test to insure release quality.
- Provide functional testing to insure features are complete and function as expected.
- Provide support during software installation or configuration.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Be comfortable and adaptive working in a timeline-heavy environment.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to multitask.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Desire to build knowledge and skills.
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Bonus structure
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement