Marketing Communications Manager
Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Priority is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager located in our Alpharetta, GA office. This position is responsible for the development, production, and implementation of all external and internal communications directed towards the company’s customers, partners, prospects, and employees. The candidate will provide media relations support and execute proactive media programs to amplify company expertise in payments, banking and technology. The person will have responsibility for all of Priority’s social channels and will work closely with leaders across the company. This role will also work closely with the Priority Human Resources team to accelerate employee engagement and position Priority as a destination for tech-focused talent and execute internal communications initiatives that engage and inform geographically dispersed teams.
- Develop and execute internal and external communications strategy
- Develop and implement integrated communications plans that reach all audiences with the right message at the right time.
- Provide the day to day operations of the marketing communications function by setting goals and priorities to meet the needs of strategic focus.
- Develop and implement content strategies for brand management, product launches, trade shows and event marketing objectives.
- Review and/or approval of layouts and advertising copy and other promotional material for adherence to business and corporate specifications.
- Supervise the acquisition of technical, regulatory, legal and business approvals.
- Manage activities including PR, video, webinars, websites, social media and development of product brand themes.
- Research, monitor and analyze marketing collateral to identify risks and opportunities as well as competitive activities.
- Plan, draft, and execute operational, strategic, and inspirational communications and assets to Priority employees. This could include email announcements, fact sheets, FAQs, videos, etc.
- Strong creative energy and a flexible, proactive approach to problem solving.
- Establish and maintain deep relationships with key media across print, broadcast and social media channels, including reporters, editors and influencers.
- Develop and implement proactive and reactive public relations programs to obtain positive media coverage of Priority’s expertise, services and purpose.
- Provide communications counsel on product, services, business developments, marketing priorities, change management and certain client-facing messages.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, including technical expertise
- Preferred experience with social media management tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including ability to concisely present project deliverables
- Ability to work collaboratively, internally and externally
- Ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Possess exemplary interpersonal skills including influencing, negotiations and teamwork skills.
- Ability to translate complex information into easy-to-understand communication material for a variety of channels and target audiences.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-Competitive Rate
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k Match
- PTO: Unlimited after year 1 (3 weeks to start)
- Education Expense Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement