Role: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
The Marketing Manager will serve to help organize marketing efforts across the company to ensure brand consistency, clear messaging, and measure overall success. This is a green-field opportunity to help establish and grow a fast-maturing marketing team within the organization.
- Coordinate marketing efforts across the Commercial and Integrated Partners units within Priority Technology Holdings.
- Responsible for developing relevant content and launching marketing campaigns to drive leads, opportunities and pipeline into the combined marketing and sales funnel.
- Work collaboratively with PRTH company to maintain brand integrity across all marketing channels
- Host ongoing status meeting to seamlessly coordinate marketing efforts on all platforms
- Track marketing projects’ progress, utilization, and resources for PRTH companies
- Promote cross-functional sales and implementation of PRTH product offerings
- Maintain Social media presences via tools like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Identify necessary campaigns and measure deliverables with tracking for email journeys, PPC/SEO engagements, and social media outreach
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years of applicable experience; preferably in the Tech Industry
- Proven experience launching marketing campaigns and measuring their success
- Ability to work meticulously, well-organized with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent collaboration and project management skills
- Highly critical thinker with the ability to bring creative solutions to existing processes
- Flexible team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with a CRM tool (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.)