Merchant Excep Analyst
The Merchant Excep Analyst is accountable for the recuperation of rejected funds at the merchant level. This role requires monitoring of merchant accounts outstanding balances to eliminate negative impacts against the company. The analyst will also maintain a financial ledger and will work closely with other operational teams including Accounting and client services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work daily incoming ach returns from our partners
- Research merchant activity in First Data and TSYS
- Make updates to back end systems using Power Term or Online UI Access
- Reconciliation of deposits
- Respond to daily emails
- Maintain daily ach ledgers
- Work closely with accounting to report losses and collections
GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Highly organized, detail oriented and independent worker with superior follow up skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task is essential
Job Status: Full Time