Network Engineer Tier 4
Job Title: Network Engineer Tier 4
Reports To: Director of Network Engineering
Location: Alpharetta, GA
The Network Engineer Tier 4 will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company's computer networks. Primary duties will include maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary. You will also be working closely with end-users in order to identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including Cisco/Fortigate firewalls, Appflow/Netflow servers, Cisco switches, Cisco routers & Citrix Netscalers.
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting, actively assist other IT teams and users.
- Arranging scheduled upgrades.
- Investigating faults in the network.
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases.
- Designing and implementing network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
- Proactively monitoring network infrastructure.
- Document changes through change control and problem report.
- Managing MDNS, SSL, WAF & other components of the Citrix Netscalers.
- Advanced networking support and security (switching, routing (dynamic routing protocols), advanced support of NGFW firewalls, DNS, SSL, WAF & DDOS, enhanced network troubleshooting skills).
- 8 years' previous experience as a Network Engineer.
- Hands-on experience Cisco/Nexus line switches.
- Professional experience working with firewalls (ASA, Fortigate, etc.).
- Professional experience with Citrix Netscalers/ADC, Cloudflare and AWS.
- Must be comfortable being in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Experience working with Fortigate Firewalls, Citrix ADCs, Cloudflare and AWS
- Zenoss SAAS monitoring experience is a PLUS
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO (Unlimited after year 1)
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1503