As a part of PRTH IT team, you will work closely with other Network Engineers and IT Teams on a variety of projects.
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including Cisco/Fortigate firewalls, Appflow/Netflow servers, Cisco switches, Cisco routers & Citrix Netscalers.
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting, actively assist other IT teams and users.
- Arranging scheduled upgrades.
- Investigating faults in the network.
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases.
- Designing and implementing network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
- Proactively monitoring network infrastructure.
- Document changes through change control and problem report.
- Managing MDNS, SSL, WAF & other components of the Citrix Netscalers.
Job Status: Full Time