Operations Project Manager
Job Title: Operations Project Manager
Reports to: Head of Client Experience
Location: Hicksville, NY OR Alpharetta, GA
The position provides project management and governance of key projects for Priority Technology Holding’s Operations team. This role ensures a standard; defined methodology is used for key programs and monitors and actively drives the execution of project tasks. The Project Manager will deliver key project artifacts and share responsibility and accountability with the project leadership/business team for the successful completion of on-time deliverables. This role simultaneously manages several projects and maintains project level dashboards and consolidated calendars for all.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Controls project scope, schedule and prioritization. Ensures that an established project plan is being followed with each project. Provides thought leadership to the creation of project plans.
- Determines and documents project issues/ risks and tracks timely mitigation/resolution.
- Ensure completion and success of customer support across multiple projects.
- Communicate with internal and external partners on progress and receive feedback.
- Lead teams to develop, evaluate, and revise project processes.
- Identify the required and agreed-on strategic objectives and measure progress to provide visibility into projects with absolute confidence.
- At the completion of a project captures and provides lessons learned to the business and effectively applies lessons learned in subsequent projects.
- BS Degree.
- 5-10 years of experience relating to Process improvement, leadership, customer relationship management, operations management, risk management, and customer value creation.
- Possess ability to build rapport with internal customers as well as external customers.
- Ability to research, understand and apply best practices and concepts of any new industry.
- PMP certification.
- Proven experience managing large scope projects.
- Proven leadership and performance management ability in a high performing culture.
- Experience using Jira and Aha are nice to have.
- Payments experience a huge plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement