Partner Success Manager
Job Title: Partner Success Manager
Reports to: VP, Relationship Management
Location: Alpharetta, GA OR Hicksville, NY
The role of the Partner Success Manager is to improve customer experience and strengthen the relationship between PPS and its clients. It involves a diverse range of practices, from managing complex projects with our clients and internal teams, contract and pricing negotiations to cross-selling company products and services.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Autonomously grow and maintain long-term relationships with key partners.
- Develop & execute partnership strategy that aligns with PPS goals and initiatives.
- Identify Partners business needs and goals, both current and future. Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. sales, finance, engineering, legal, etc.) to proactively identify and resolve roadblocks.
- Steer actionable items and lead projects in support of partners new business opportunities to meet revenue targets.
- Aid in contract and pricing (re) negotiations and understand larger strategic and financial impact to PPS.
- Identify and aid in cross-selling opportunities across all PRTH products and services.
- Establish goals inline with key initiatives analyze partner growth, and provide quarterly reports on impact of partnership.
- At least 3 years of Client Management or Relationship Management experience within the Payments Industry.
- Proven experience with Partner development and reporting.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to draft client ready documents.
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce).
- Must have the ability to recognize current and future partner revenue opportunities.
- Experience tracking relevant OKR’s & KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction).
- Strong communication/presentation skills. Ability to clearly understand partner needs, and how to validate the appropriate solution.
- Excel and thrive in a matrix environment partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Project Management skills, with the ability to initiate and drive tasks to completion with excellent time-management and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Good negotiation skills – Willingness to debate difficult issues both with partners and internally on behalf of partners.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement